Friday, January 11, 2013

Mayor of NY Restricts Painkillers in Hospitals

Has it become so bad, that a mayor  of one of the largest cities in America is restricting pain medication distribution in hospitals?  The is answer is yes, but it already was bad and getting worst.

I have talked about this subject many times, because I see it everyday in clinical practice.  As a chiropractor, I do not prescribe pain medications.  Instead, by the multitude of natural evidence based therapeutic modalities and procedures, I can provide short and long term relief to pain sufferers. The added benefit of chiropractic care, unlike pain medications, is not just pain relief, but the restoration of normal boney joint movement, enhanced pain-free muscle flexibility and motion, as well as a positive effect on the nervous system.  In turn, the body is allowed to do what it does best, to help heal it self.  

If you have musculo-skeletal injury or pain, call our office for an appointment.  I will do everything in my over twenty five years of clinical experience and training to help you, without potentially harmful and addictive pain medications.       

Article Here

No comments:

Post a Comment